Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just another day in the life of...

I like to g-chat. Some days are good days, some days are bad days. Based on the amount of Lindsay's laughter... I'd say today is a good day. That, or she just feels bad for me since I told her how much I'm sweating. Oh, and she's also on pain medication. So, your call.

sara: i have the sweats. how are you feeling. haha.

Lindsay: why??

sara: im just hot these days. i sleep in the nude, and when i get up to pee i look like i'm a woman straight out of amazon country.

Lindsay: i feel better when i take some pain meds, not 100% but better

sara: especially since i have to swing a few times to get out of bed

Lindsay: hahahaha
hahahahaah

sara: look what i found. pick one i should i make this weekend http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/

Lindsay: whats this weekend?

sara: a good time to bake cupcakes

Lindsay: haha duh

sara: haha
im so sweaty
and i have a million crumbs in my bra
sometimes i wonder if cole realizes he really hit the jackpot with me

Lindsay: hahahaha

sara: hahaha stop laughing so much

Lindsay: you need to blog about this entire gchat

sara: hahahahah
it is a winner. i think i will do it right now.

Lindsay: you need to im dying here

Lindsay: hahaha


**Just a side note. I really do look like someone from the amazon when I get out of bed. I'm peeing about 5-7 times a night, and I'm definitely sleeping in the nude. So I have to rock back and forth to pick up some momentum before I thrust myself out of bed to tinkle. Some things are moving a little too much. And some other things are moving that shouldnt. Thank god the lights are always out.

No comments:

Post a Comment