Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bad Day Remedy

Nothing cures a bad day like a swift kicks to the ribs.


Let me explain...

Yesterday was one of those days where you sit at your desk, stare out the window, and wonder what the purpose is. I felt like I was being walked-over, disrespected, and left out (I know, pity party!). With each hour, the day just got worse and worse. By the time my day was over, I was just thrilled to run to the crowded grocery store to pick up ingredients to make my annual fudge I give out to my house-cleaner, puppy-sitter, and coworkers. 'Tis NOT the season in my corner of the woods on this manic Monday!

And then..... I got 3 swift kicks to the ribs.

"Excuse me!" I politely yelled at the tiny person taking up residence in my belly, and then I couldn't stop laughing. It seemed like a very important person was trying to remind me of a very important rule. Don't sweat the small stuff! And even though it doesn't always necessarily feel like small stuff... when you have a 2 pound person kicking and elbowing you in the ribs, it kind of all really is?

PS - I want to say that no animals were hurt in the making of this video, but after watching it a few times, I realized it was getting branded. So then I started to cry. But... it was the best video I could find. So I left it up. I'm sorry PEETA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment