Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Short & Sweet!

This entry is going to be short & sweet, because no news is good news! We went in for our followup ultrasound to check out the kidneys - and so far, they have remained the same (fluid is still being retained). However, the baby is growing (at a rapid pace, in my opinion!) but the kidneys haven't... so to me, this means no news is good news. We go back in next month. If the baby keeps growing and the kidneys stay the same... as long as things don't progress or get worse.... I am a very happy mom!! And I'm pretty sure that is the direction we are headed. Everyone needs a little Christmas miracle right?
Please mom, no more pictures!

Just let me sleep please. 



1 comment:

  1. beautiful baby sara. it sounds like everything is going to be okay!! :) congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete