Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It Officially Happened....


Let's be honest. I've been unbuttoning my pants for years, for comfort reasons only. Today was the first day I unbuttoned my pants out of necessity. It wasn't even an option. They... simply.... won't.... button.
My youngest sister said its time for maternity pants. Um... no: it's certainly not time for maternity pants. I am only 10 weeks!! My mom said I should just tie my button to the button hole with string. Again, I'm going to pass. I'm going to continue walking around at work with my pants unbuttoned, and my baggy shirt thrown over it. I've told a few girlfriends at my office, so for fun, I'll flash them my unbuttoned pants, laugh, and run away. But honestly, the jokes on me.

So, I'm sitting at my desk, eating a triple chocolate chip cookie my office roomie got me... all the while staring at my unbuttoned pants, and listening to amazing yet depressing music like the example below. Only 2 more weeks of hiding this, and then I can flash EVERYONE my unbuttoned pants!! And I'm not even ashamed. My husband on the other hand, might be.



No comments:

Post a Comment